If you’re a self-employed professional or entrepreneur who is driven to make a positive impact on the world but you feel held back by your physical and mental exhaustion…
…And you’re feeling that achieving your goals while having a life outside of work is out of reach because of all you have to do, then you’re in the right place.
Do any of these situations describe you?
- Trying to get it all done is making you feel frazzled, unfocused and constantly running out of time
- Feeling guilty that everyone in your life needs more from you – your business partners, your spouse/partner, your kids, your elder parents – and you think doing more is the answer
- Neglecting your body and over-relying on stimulants to fuel your energy demands
- Snapping and losing patience with your partner, your colleagues, your kids, …yikes… even your clients/customers
- Wondering: how did I get here and how can I get back on track?
But, deep down inside, you know this is not who you really are. And it’s not how you want to be.
I promise you, working harder is NOT the answer.